| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in October is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 145.9mm (5.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Santa Maria, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria:
- Chapeco, Brazil - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) NNE
- Irai, Brazil - 283.5 kms (176.2 miles) N
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) NE
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ENE
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) ENE
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 249.3 kms (154.9 miles) ENE
- Torres, Brazil - 386 kms (239.8 miles) E
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 242 kms (150.4 miles) E
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SE
- Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil - 425.7 kms (264.5 miles) S