| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in May is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 129.1mm (5.1in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:21 long and the longest day is 10:58 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santa Maria, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria:
- Chapeco, Brazil - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) NNE
- Irai, Brazil - 283.5 kms (176.2 miles) N
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) NE
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ENE
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) ENE
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 249.3 kms (154.9 miles) ENE
- Torres, Brazil - 386 kms (239.8 miles) E
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 242 kms (150.4 miles) E
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SE
- Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil - 425.7 kms (264.5 miles) S