| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in July is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 148.6mm (5.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Santa Maria, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria:
- Chapeco, Brazil - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) NNE
- Irai, Brazil - 283.5 kms (176.2 miles) N
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) NE
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ENE
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) ENE
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 249.3 kms (154.9 miles) ENE
- Torres, Brazil - 386 kms (239.8 miles) E
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 242 kms (150.4 miles) E
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SE
- Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil - 425.7 kms (264.5 miles) S